10 Things About Jory Nash (2014 edition)
2) Jory Nash is a long-time fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Jory craves playoff hockey like some people crave caffeine. Jory Nash’s sports ulcers have ulcers, but he has enough faith to know that one day he will vicariously sip from Lord Stanley’s mug.
3) Some of Jory's favourite songwriters are Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, Sam Cooke, Smokey Robinson, Gordon Lightfoot, Rickie Lee Jones, Elvis Costello, Aimee Mann, Tom Waits, Stevie Wonder, Chuck Berry, Bob Dylan, Gillian Welch, John Prine, Lennon & McCartney, Lyle Lovett & Bruce Springsteen. Favourite instrumental guitarist is Pat Metheny and favourite pianist is Lyle Mays.
4) Jory Nash was once offered a role on the TV show Degrassi Junior High, but turned it down to attend summer camp instead.
5) Jory Nash works with and supports the efforts of ALIVE Outdoors, an experiential outdoor education company based in Toronto. For more information about ALIVE Outdoors visit: www.aliveoutdoors.com
6) Jory Nash graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biogeography. He still harbours secret dreams of being a televison meteorologist. He has 3 different weather apps on his phone.
7) Jory Nash’s favourite food is pizza pie, though he is still looking for the pizza shop to end all pizza shops. He is convinced it is not to be found in his hometown of Toronto.
Also, Jory Nash does not eat zucchini, broccoli, asparagus or brussel sprouts. He basically has the food hates of an 8 year old boy.
8) Jory Nash loves a good suit and tie. Or vest. His favourite menswear shop is Gotstyle, in Toronto, ON.
9) Jory Nash is a Gemini: Mercurial, artistic and highly opinionated. In a somewhat related note, Jory Nash is currently single.
10) Jory Nash is a huge fan of the Coen Brothers. Top 5 Coen Brothers movies: The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Miller's Crossing, No Country For Old Men, Raising Arizona.